1. Select "Pay Bill" from the M-Pesa menu.
2. Enter the Kenya Bureau of Standards business number 804700.
3. Enter KEBS account number for the service e.g. 10020 for Laboratory Analysis Fees
4. Enter the amount you wish to pay which should be between KES 100 and KES 50,000.
5. Enter your M-Pesa PIN.
6. Confirm that all details are correct.
7. You will receive a confirmation of the transaction via SMS.
Please note : maximum limit M-pesa payment to kebs is kes 50,000
|KEBS ACCOUNT No.||Description of Service|
|10010||Standard Levy Services|
|10020||Laboratory Analysis Fees|
|10040||Sale of Standards & Documentation|
|10060||Destination Inspection fees|
|10160||Diamond Mark Fees|
|10120||System Certification services|
|10150||NQI membership fee|
Paying for KEBS Goods or Services.