Metrology offers specialized training for industry, government agencies, accredited calibration centres, other National Metrology Institutes in the region and educational Institutes in the following fields of measurements.
- Mass, balances and moisture content determination.
- Time, frequency and radio frequency.
- Length, dimension , angle and surface texture
- Pressure and vacuum
- Current, voltage, resistance, capacitance and inductance
- Density and viscosity
- Temperature and humidity
- Force, torque and hardness
- Volume and flow
- Energy and transformer
- Acoustics and vibration
- Photometry( light intensity)
- Ionizing radiation( Radioactivity)
- Introduction to metrology and measurements
- ISO/IEC 17025
- ISO 9001
- Safety, Health and Environmental Management Systems(introduction)
- Uncertainty in measurements
- Chemical metrology
Click here to download the Metrology Training Calender for 2022/2023