Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2015)
Today, more than ever before, it is important to match your services and products to the needs of your customer. As the international business environment becomes increasingly competitive, customers are more and more demanding where quality is concerned. The adoption of (QMS) therefore should be a strategic decision by an organization to ensure Delivery of service and/or product that meets customer requirements.
BENEFITS OF IMPLEMENTING ISO 9001:2015 STANDARD
Environmental Management System
Kenya Bureau of Standards (KEBS), the National Standards Body of Kenya has been providing service to the Kenyan industry for more than five decades by way of formulation of national standards and operation of product certification scheme.
This Scheme envisages grant of Environmental Management Systems Certification Licence to organizations according to IS/ISO 14001, which is identical with ISO 14001:2004.
Information Security Management System (ISMS)- ISO/IEC 27001:2013
Kenya Bureau of Standards (KEBS) Certification Body (CB) is offering Certification on ISO 27001:2013,(ISO/IEC 27000-series) standards which provide good practice guidance on designing, implementing and auditing Information Security Management System (ISMS) to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information on which we all depend.
Food Safety Management
ISO/IEC 45001:2018 Occupational health and safety management systems
Requirements with guidance for use is the internationally recognized assessment specification for OHSMS. It was developed and prepared by project committee ISO/PC 283, occupational health and safety management systems.
The purpose of an OH&S management system is to provide a framework for managing OH&S risks. The intended outcomes of the OH&S management system are to prevent work-related injury and ill health to workers and to provide safe and healthy workplaces; consequently, it is critically important for the organization to eliminate hazards and minimize OH&S risks by taking effective preventive and protective measures.
ISO 45001:2018 addresses the following key areas:
• Hazard Identification, Assessment of risks and opportunities.
• OHSMS promotes a safe and healthy working environment by providing a framework that allows organizations to consistently identify and control their health and safety risks, reduce the potential for accidents, aid legislative compliance and improve overall performance (Prevent work-related injury and ill health to workers and to provide safe and healthy workplaces)
- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Standards Development
- About our Standards
- Technical Committees
- Calls for Nomination to Technical Committees
- Technical Committee Feedback Form
- Standards Under Public Review
- Standards Under Systematic Review
- Standards Proposed for Adoption
- Call for comments on Draft Africa Quality Policy
- East African Standards
- SAC Approved Standards
- Gazetted Standards
- WTO/TBT National enquiry point
- National Executive Codex Committee
- The Kenya National Committee of the IEC (KNCIEC)
- Quality Assurance and Inspection
- Market Surveillance
- Testing Services
- National Quality Institute
- Certification Body
- Standards Development
- Customer Care
- Online Services
- Contact Us